Thursday, August 21, 2008

Off to California


I'm just tingly over leaving in a few short hours for my Art class through the fabulous group ZNE it's the first annual Convenzione. (www.zneart.com) I stumbled upon this group online & the networking, friendship, & inspiration is trully amazing. I can't begin to tell you what it means to meet more of these fab ladies. I'm taking a class called "Little Pink Houses" by: SallyJean Alexander! (not the exact house I'm making in pic but 3/4")
I'll be sure to write more when I return I'm leaving cyber world behind at home for a few days. I'll take pics too!

Check out the amazing soldering queen's website: www.sallyjean.com/

2 comments:

bonniebluedenim said...

bJill, glad you are home safe and sound!! It was wonderful spending time with you!!!! It's wonderful to spend time with friends doing art in Sunny California!!! Wendy's was very cool, she is from St. Louis, and dinner was delightful! chat later!!!! Zne network is unhappy with the BEst western internet connection, as you know!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

That is a neat little house...looks like a mini assemblage.