Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am an Artist!

Irish Blessing:
May your neighbors respect you,
Troubles neglect you,
The angels protect you,
and Heaven accept you.
Last Saturday I had an interview with a art gallery in Columbus, OH to become an exhibitor.
So after work the family & I headed an hour & 45 min. to the "big city" to see what they'd say.
I am so very excited, humbled & just plain pleased to say that I am an ARTIST.
I have been accepted into the Mac Worthington Gallery & will have my first piece in the July show! I will be featured on the website year round & will also be in two other shows this year.
Wow - huh? The director decided that I should also think a bit larger & do some bigger scaled pieces soooo I am up for the challenge. It appears that my Altered Art technique will offer a different take that they are excited to launch for me.
I will of course keep you posted & you may certainly check it out via the web. I will be adding pieces to the webite hopefully this weekend, stay tuned for more breaking news & here's hoping that spring may find us soon!
Hugs,
JILL

2 comments:

Aimee said...

JILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I signed with Mac last month. My show is in June. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! And excited for you as well!!

Got anything on the site yet?

We should get together for a work date!!

Laura Spano said...

Congratulations Jill! awesome- I'm off to visit the site