Sunday, December 18, 2011

MIA no more

Where oh where have I been? Well trully it's just that I haven't done much ArTsy wise but yet I've had some things go on. My oldest graduated last year from High School & started college, my youngest switched schools & is a freshman. All of which is making me Old! LOL

I went into business with a friend by putting my art work, vintage & antique goodies, & Celebrating Home products in her shop. Taught a class only to have to move out after a few months.

I am now in booth #39 at the Auglaize Antique Mall in Wapakoneta, OH (right across the street) So a lot of time & effort has gone into that.

One good thing has come from all of it - I have my own spot selling my wares! It's very exciting & I love decorating my booth & finding sweet treasures to sell! I only hope it does well! I have a some "JillzWhimzy" creations in it as well :)

I am still working F/T driving school bus & P/T as Optician so staying bizzy.

I went on a lovely weekend trip this month to Maryland with my Mom to the largest doll show by charter bus. What a super fun excursion it was. I brought home a darling little antique girl I will have to take a pic of her she's precious!

Over the summer I had a total thyroidectomy & was found positive for cancer. On the bright side the nodule was small & I underwent a radioactive treatment. My cure rate was 95%. I am feeling well & thankful that I was so fortunate & that I did not put off surgery.

Gearing up for Christmas I had hopes of making some creations but alas have not, however the tree is up & some presents are bought.

Here's wishing you the Happiest of Holidays & I'll be around blogville more often for 2012!
JILL

No comments: