Friday, April 10, 2009

Little Mermaid


Hello my pretty little mermaids. These photos are of my version of the story "Little Mermaid" created for the Vintage Ephemera Group's "Once Upon A Fairytale Swap."
My oh so sweet partner noted that this was a favorite story of hers well how could I resist. You know I have a fondness for creating mermaids. Julie took these photos & posted them on Flickr.
So my little mermaid is appropriatly living with Julie aka: Cupcake DD now in sunny California close to the water no doubt!
I'll have to post the pics she out did herself sending me a oh so darling "Thumbelina" wait till you see her, plus other goodies. Thanks Julie!
Mermaid dreams your way I'm off to bed.......
Jill



2 comments:

Willnnabel said...

She is so sweet. Thanks for visiting the blog and participating in the R.A.K. I found a few on e-bay of the dolls. I have decided to get "Mir" she comes out in Jun. I am saving for her now.

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

wow what a sweet mermaid
dont ya just love the ephemera group.There is a new vintage swap group on swapbot check it out.