Friday, April 24, 2009

Moo Cards

Are you on "Flickr?"
If not you should it's a super way to post photos & meet like minded people. If you haven't checked it out peek at mine http://www.flickr.com/photos/jillzwhimzy.
I have been on for awhile now & post almost all of my creations there.
I'm also in many groups. I've participated in some super swaps as well & interacted with so many Fabulous artists.

Moo cards are something you can create on Flickr & for a reasonable fee have them professionally printed in England! You choose your photo, type, etc. Mine were made from pics of several of my pieces. You have total control. They are super for mini business cards. The colors PoP! I also tuck them in my swaps & have traded with other artists.

How crazy fun is that?

So what are you waiting for get your "Moo" today

Also I'm still looking for some fun people to participate in the Random Acts of Kindness giveaway!

See my last post for details. Special thanks to Lisa & Jody for joining in - You gals Rock!

No comments: