Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Let's talk about Colors

The little lad with the key was for the swap I hosted Vintage Valentine Swap
ATC's created for Swap-bot swaps sent thus far this month


"Ladies" series for Art-in-a-Carton

I have always been fascinated with things like Horoscopes, Color Therapy etc. Also right / left brain (since I'm left handed.) Well I'm one of these people that just can't fit in the box it's so hard to pin me down to Just 1 favorite movie, or book or flavor, or Color. I mean why limit yourself. I love the whole box of crayons ya know?


So I'm surfing around the web & here is a new color test to find out your personality. This is like none I've ever taken before. You add up the numbers in your birthdate & use the last # of the total to find what you are. Hmmmm So I'm #5 which is;
Sky Blue - The Healer
Sky Blues are inventive, talkative, witty and very communicative. They are very good at nurturing team spirit and have the ability to bring healing to many. They are the most likely personality type to enjoy working from home.
I'm agree with the working at home part but I am not currently there :( ah well. If you want to see what you are since it would have been too much to post check it out at http://www.coloursofthesoul.com/colour-personalities/info_90.html







2 comments:

PeregrineBlue said...

Jill: Love the two lady ATCS, especially the one on the left where you added lace and a ribbon to the hair. Gorgeous. I will check to see what color I fit the best, I hope it's turquoise becasue it's my fave.

Unknown said...

Hi Jill,

Just popped over to say thank you so much for your recent comment on my blog. I am just delighted to know that you find inspiration in my words. My wish is for everyone to find their true magic and be happy. If I can help in any way it is worth it!

You have a lovely blog here and your ATCs are just sweet as can be! I took the color personality test. I came up Indigo. WOW! The description fit me so well it was scary! (heehee)

Here's sending you fairy magic for a beautiful and creative day! Keep on believing you can get to fully self employed as an artist! I believe in you!

Hugs! =D
~Kellie