Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hosting a new Swap; Vintage Valentine Theme ATC


I'm hosting another swap over on Swap-bot this time it's my newest addiction (besides aprons, & cupcakes), ATC's. You know those crazy cute artist trading cards. I admittedly was late jumping on the band wagon for these. When I went to Cali for the ZNE convenzione some of the girls swapped a few with me. (Tina & Connie) these little cards were awesome! Well swap bot got me going & I love that I can whip these out fairly quickly. Hence I still get my dose of art / creativity in even if a short stint. There were several ATC Valentine swaps but nothing along the line of altered or vintage so here I go. :) If you want to pop over & sign up the more the merrier!

1 comment:

A day at the Cappuccino Café said...

What a neat idea! I love this photo too =) I'm going to pop over later & sign up, thanks for the link!

HUGS,
Sue