Tuesday, May 26, 2009

day 4 cont. Regalo per Mi

me & Jennifer aka: the polka dot pixie
My bluebird from paperclay

my embossed / stamped photo holder
& Donna's ATC aka: Bonnie blue denim
One of my true fav artists was there I couldn't believe when I saw her setting up her booth - yeah! Jennifer Hernandez (the polka dot pixie) was such a doll, she's a whiz at whimsical papier mache.
Guess what? - she even wore polka-dots!
You must see her site:
http://thepolkadotpixie.blogspot.com/

What can I say about my sweet friend Donna Cook she is such a talented girl. Donna aka: Bonnie Blue Denim did a fun make & take folded photo holder. I was able to pick my stamp design & try my skills at inking & embossing. Can you call a heat gun thingy a power tool? Well I got to use it anyway!
Donna has a great blog & always manages to make incredible stuff which she shares on her blog at:
She is also a huge supporter for a non profit group Sawmill Strays the animal lover that I am I say kudos!

1 comment:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

oh wow the polka dot pixie (big fan here) Love love love her work,Me being a huge bluebird fan just love yours.Sounds very fun,
Hugs
Jules